Hi all!

Sorry for the formatting changes. They were not really intentional, but I have
my editor (Visual Studio) configured to this style and touching a line or
moving a block resulted in this style change.
And I did sth. potentially evil, I must admit. I have two workspaces  of TinyC
in one I tried several things and in the other I had the changes I wanted to
push... and confused them and pushed the wrong. One on Ubuntu, one on Windows.

So, after pushing some nonsense including my eMail address, I tried to undo...
(git reset & git push --force) and deleted a change from Sizhe Zhao by accident
as kooda has realized.
I hope I haven't destroyed much of Sizhe's work.

I'm sorry for that grief will do better in the future.

Udo