I am using LibTCC to compile runtime defined functions for a rendering
layer of a project of mine.  I compile many of these functions in
parallel.  LibTCC is crashing with exit code -11, at what appears to be
when execution is passed to LibTCC on multiple threads, at the same time.
It happens when I try to compile multiple functions at the same time, or
compile a function at the same time as calling another already compiled
function.  (Although calling multiple functions at the same time does not
appear to exit.)

Should LibTCC work in multiple threads?  I wonder whether I am just missing
a dependency.

Thanks,
Jonathan