I have a question: Is there a list of all the #defines that are required
when defining a new target? I am working on making a target for my homebrew
CPU and looking at all the existing targets it's sort of hard to see what
it truly requires and what is only used by that target.

Also are floats required for a CPU to be able to be targeted with TCC? As
my CPU does not have floats and also probably won't have them until I have
a need for them. If they are required then I will add a way to handle them
but probably do all the math on them in software.

William Gaylord