Hello there! I'm sure you're likely aware, but, as of macOS Big Sur, system
dylibs are found exclusively in the dyld_shared_cache.

This poses a unique issue, where nothing can be linked now, as it can't find a
libc mach-o. This can be solved one of two ways, by either dlopen/dlsym-ing at
runtime, or by adding tapi support (Apple's YAML format they use in SDKs as
opposed to real dynamic libraries). The source for libtapi can be found here:
https://opensource.apple.com/source/tapi/tapi-1100.0.11/

My question is, is there a general consensus on which path to take, or has work
already been started on one?

Cheers,
Hayden Seay