Hi there,

> I tried to read the Tiger Book with examples. I tried to learn Bison. I
> tried to learn Lemon Parser. I could not write the grammar for a for-loop.
> I don't know if that's because if stupid, if it wasn't well explained or if
> it's difficult.

There are various books that explain grammars very well but with pretty
different approaches. A very practical (and old-ish!) one is this:

https://compilers.iecc.com/crenshaw/

Also Niklaus Wirth's lessons include EBNF (which was invented by him btw)
and some practical examples of it for OBERON:

https://people.inf.ethz.ch/wirth/

There are tons of books and references but these ones are probably
underestimated and they may worth a look.
I hope you enjoy them.

Cheers,
Ekaitz