Hi friends!

I have now implemented OpenERP successfully in my business.  However I have not
used the WebClient much (I used it only to change views).  This is what I would
like to know:-

1. Can I connect to OpenERP WebClient through internet? That means can I work
from home?
2. I have installed OpenERP in a machine which is located in my shop.  All what
I would like is to open WebClient from my home and then access the same
database which lives in my shop.

There are some documentations about it but those look too technical.  Is there
any complete documentation that I can read and follow by my own?

Thanks in advance guys....your help is much appriciated!

http://www.openobject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=59957#59957