I used TOSSIM also for code written for TelosB; of course you must write it in nesC and don't use any specific TelosB
features.

Andrea

ANDREW VAN DER BYL wrote:

Hi all,

I'll have to ask you to forgive the possibly stupid question, but is there a
simulator available for use with code written for the TelosB motes? I heard
that TOSSIM only works for (up to and including) the MicaZ motes. Is that true?

Thanks,
Andrew
Disclaimer This e-mail transmission contains confidential information,
which is the property of the sender.
The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is intended for the attention and use only of the addressee. Should you have received this e-mail in error, please delete and destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately. Under no circumstances will the Cape Peninsula University of Technology or the sender of this e-mail be liable to any party for
any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any
use of this e-mail.
For the detailed e-mail disclaimer please refer to http://www.cput.ac.za/email.php or call +27 (0)21 460 3911