On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 10:21 -0700, Michael Schippling wrote:
> You can skip the SerialForwarder part and connect local programs
> directly to the USB ports by using a MOTECOM envvar like
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:mica2  for each specific COM port. The Listen tool
> and anything that uses BuildPacketSource does this.

I see... Well, what I want is to have some kind of "bridge" so that a
program on the PC can listen simultaneously to all USB-connected motes
and send and receive messages from them and to them, kind of like an
USB-equivalent to TOSBase... I guess this is not all that uncommon... I
guess it should have been used already, for example when you are trying
a protocol you've programmed and you want the motes to send information
through the USB to the PC when something happens, to be able to conduct
performance experiments and such...

Has anyone done something of this kind? I would appreciate some tips or
examples...

Thanks,

- Jose.