If you download the latest code from the dev branch of tinyos-2.x. You should find a
Where can I find the latest code? Is the rpm the latest code, or any code on cvs. I found no tinyos-2.x code on the sourceforge cvs server.

tutorial under tinyos-2.x/docs/html/tutorial/lesson-t.html. Not sure if this tutorial is
I installed the rpm but could not find any relevant doc. However I found some tinyos-2.x doc at http://www.tinyos.net/tinyos-2.x/doc/html/tutorial/lesson[1-5].html but none of them talks about tossim. Any idea where I can find the doc you referred to?

Regards,
Haibin