Hi

Thanks Joe for your answer on my last question.

I have a few more questions on NetSync and about the lowpower flag to
make.

I want to use NetSync to get the GlobalTime. But to use NetSync I have
to use the lowpower flag to make, correct? (e.g. make tmoteinvent MyApp
lowpower). And by using the lowpower mode things doesn’t work as I
would like to. For example the UART and radio is only enabled a short
time period every two second.

To get the UART up and running I did like this:

call Timer.start(TIMER_REPEAT, 50);

event result_t Timer.fired(){
   if(call HPLUSARTControl.isUART() == FALSE)
      call HPLUSARTControl.enableUART();
}

Is that ok? Or a bad idea?

How can I get my network synchronized (with for example NetSync) but at
the same time have full speed radio communication? And how do I switch
between lowpower and full speed in runtime?

Best regards,
Henric