Hi all,

We have a problem exporting an interface. We work with the radio module of a micaz and we use GenericComm. We are going to explain all our wirings.

First of all, CC2424ControlM is a module which provides CC2420Control (an interface), we write a line in order to export this interface from CC2420RadioC (which is a configuration where is CC2420ControlM):

in CC2420RadioC: CC2420Control = CC2420ControlM.CC2420Control;

Then, CC2420RadioC belogns to RadioCRCPacket, so RadioCRCPacket (a configuration) can export CC2420Control:

In RadioCRCPacket: CC2420Control = CC2420RadioC.CC2420Control;

Finally, RadioCRCPacket belongs to GenericComm, so in order to export CC2420Control we should write something like:

In GenericComm: CC2420Control = RadioCRCPacket.CC2420Control;

But this last line... well, our application compiles without this line, but with this line we get an error: "cannot find CC2420Control".

We have revised all the code, and we write carefully all "provides interface CC2420Control;" in configurations. What is the problem? Why we do not make the third export?

We would be grateful for any idea.

Thanks in advance,

Andres