If i click over the "Display topology" in TinyDB GUI the windows doesn't
draw anything and moreover an exception is throws:

/opt/tinyos-1.x/tools/java# java net.tinyos.tinydb.TinyDBMain -sim Catalog
file in use: net/tinyos/tinydb/catalog.xml Creating PhoenixSource with
tossim-serial Opening tossim-serial source Connecting to Tossim event port
at localhost:10585 Connection opened to TOSSIM event port Connecting to
Tossim command port at localhost:10584 Connection opened to Tossim command
port Topology Query: select nodeid, parent, light, temp, voltage epoch
duration
2048
java.lang.NumberFormatException: null
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java(Compiled Code))
        at java.lang.Integer.<init>(Integer.java:633)
        at
net.tinyos.tinydb.topology.Packet.Packet.getNodeId(Packet.java:57)
        at
net.tinyos.tinydb.topology.MainClass.addResult(MainClass.java:118)
        at
net.tinyos.tinydb.TinyDBNetwork.messageReceived(TinyDBNetwork.java:216)
        at net.tinyos.message.Receiver.packetReceived(Receiver.java:218)
        at net.tinyos.packet.PhoenixSource.dispatch(PhoenixSource.java:160)
        at
net.tinyos.packet.PhoenixSource.packetDipatchLoop(PhoenixSource.java:152)
        at net.tinyos.packet.PhoenixSource.run(PhoenixSource.java:169)

Is there anybody which cuold help me and explain why I've got this singular
behavior?

Roberto Pietrangeli
EDALab - Networked Embedded Systems
C.S. Dept - University of Verona - IT