TosBase only sends broadcast packets. So, the easiest way of unicast is to embed your destination address into the data payload and make your app sw extract it, compare to TOS_LOCAL_ADDRESS and act accordingly (drop or interpret).

Regards,

    Harri

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pablo Gil Montaño
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 2:54 PM
To: tinyos-help_list
Subject: [Tinyos-help] Unicast radio transmission

Hi.

I'm trying to send a packet throught SendMsg to a specific node. Scanning the sent packets with TOSBase I can see that the first argument passed to SendMsg.send() is set as the PAN address, and the field TOS_Msg.addr has no effect either on the PAN address or the destination address. Thus, I cannot change the destination address and the event ReceiveMsg.receive is signaled in all the nodes.
How can I send a packet that signals this event only in the destination node?

Thanks in advance

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com