On Wednesday 06 September 2006 11:27 pm, naveen reddy wrote:
>          I want complete reference for tinyos programming using nesC.
>            Please help me regarding materials and any useful sites to
>            learn the language

I started with:

http://www.tinyos.net
        The code itself.  Tutorials and sample apps.  A number of useful
        docs are linked from this site, including the TEPs.

http://csl.stanford.edu/~pal/pubs/tinyos-programming.pdf
        Excellent discussion on how TinyOS uses nesC features.

http://www.moteiv.com
        A definitive source of information for MSP430-based (TelosB-like)
        motes.  Their Boomerang distribution is essentially TinyOS 2.x
        with a number of other features.

http://www.google.com
        Search this list and other resources.  I was surprised at first
        at the size of the TinyOS community.

You will have to decide which version of TinyOS to use.  We chose to use
TinyOS 2.x, which uses the new generic modules and configurations
capabilities of nesC.  Even though it is still in beta, it is very usable.
The benefits of the new language features is pretty significant IMO.

Steve