Hi, all
My problem is when I used the TinyViz to simulate the performance of the my application. (About make mica2 to sleep). After I click the start button the procedure of the simulation always stuck around 0.5~3 sec. And after that, TinyViz just looked like got a crash, can’t be started any more. I don’t know the crux of the problem is my source code or not. But program the source into the mica2 or run with PowerTOSSIM the performances were fine. I want to know have anyone had this kind of the experience, and how you guys deal with this. Any ideal or suggestion would pretty appreciate about that.

One more question is TOSSIM doesn’t support MicaZ to do the simulation right? Because, I can’t find any files is about the CC2420 under the /opt\tinyos-1.x\tos\platform\pc Best regards, Wu