From: Munaretto, Daniel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 3:14 AM
To: David Moss
Cc: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: RE: [Tinyos-help] repeating tests,no free memory

Hi David,
  i would like to ask you a question: do you know if the way FlashBridge
gets access to the flash, is controlled by SPI interface or UART1 interface
(ATmega128)?
because normally the external flash is controlled by UART1 interface of the
ATmega128 processor (in this case there are not bus conflicts between flash
and radio) and the radio in micaZ is controlled by SPI interface.

thanks for your help,
cheers
Daniele