It seems that there is no shared-object library in the python package of cygwin (neither in the version on that is part of the cygwin bundle on tinyos.net nor in the current versions on cygwin.com), and that there is nothing called cygwin-devel, so I guess that this library might have been created by a full "configure;make;" of the python sources.

If you have a working copy of the .so file, I would appreciate a copy to try to void the "configure;make" hassle.

Sivan