Hey, there,
i was trying to set up a simple application using TinyDB. After sucessfully
flash loading the TinyDB onto my mica2 motes by:
MIB510=/dev/ttyS7 make install mica2

when i tried to run: java net.tinyos.tinydb.TinyDBMain

I got this error:
Catalog file in use: net/tinyos/tinydb/catalog.xml
Creating PhoenixSource with [EMAIL PROTECTED]:57600
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:57600 died - exiting (java.io.IOException: Invalid port.
Known
seria
 ports:
 COM3
 COM4
 COM6

I was quite confused since i didn't encounter any error when flashing the
mote using the COM8 which maps to ttyS7 port. Why it complaints about the
port when running the TinyDBMain?

THanks,
Michelle

--