platform: micaz, tinyos 2.x (Revision: 1.1.2.22)
I have updated to the latest TInyos delevelop branch.  Although some bug on switching channels was fixed (release resource after sync()), there are still problems.
A mote can send message after switching to a new channel, but the other mote cannot receive the message.
If I change -DCC2420_DEF_CHANNEL to be the new channel, which means both motes will "switch" from the new channel to the new channel, then the communication is correct.
In summary, changing channel at compile time works, while changing on the fly does not.
Do the sync() and syncDone() really work, for both sending and receiving?

--
Regards,
Tie