From: "primalfear 69" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: tinyos-help <tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: [Tinyos-help] DATA_LENGTH is eating my brain....................
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:46:32 +0530

Hello everybody....

by default TOSH_DATA_LENGTH is 29.......... i want to increase by some more
say 50. am not able to get where i have to change........
i have made the following changes.........
*            FILE NAME*                          *PATH*
**
1) AM.h tinyos\cygwin\opt\tinyos-
1.x\tos\types

after changing the length to say 50....... and installed in all the motes
and found nothing is coming..:(
am not able to get any packet............ :((

what could be the reason... ?

is there any other place where i have to change something else too..

Is myAM.h has something to do with these......??
myAM.h  could be found in           tinyos\cygwin\opt\tinyos-
1.x\contrib\tinydiff\tos\system

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Correos más divertidos con fotos y textos increíbles en MSN Premium. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis. http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_correosmasdivertidos