I tried to reinstall all avr related tools as in http://www.tinyos.net/tinyos-1.x/doc/install.html

It does not solve this problem, it will complain saying missing dependencies libxxx.o files.

On 10/27/06, Michael Schippling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just suffered through a mostly pointless reload of cygwin
done in a misguided attempt to get gcc working for a little
JNI foo...anyway, I got all the avr rpms from under here:
    http://www.tinyos.net/download.html
If you look at the manual install instructions you should
be able to muddle through.

MS