Hello,

I am having trouble running the TestNetwork application (tinyos 2.0) on
mica2s. The mica2 seems to freeze and nothing happens after the first
message is sent. Has anyone else seen these same issues?

Second, when I compile and run on telos motes, the application seems to run
okay. However, using the CollectionPacket.getOrigin(message_t* msg) returns
the address of the mote that forwarded the message, not the mote that
originated the message. Is this the desired behavior? If so, is there
functionality built in to extract the originating motes address?

Thanks for your time and help.

jared hill