If you're still getting the "can't find dll" message
then the getenv.dll from .../tools/java/jni didn't
get installed correctly. I would just copy it to
Windows/System32 and be done with it. The make install
is trying to find your Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
and may not get the right one. You can look through
the makefile in that jni directory and run the commands
by hand to see what they are really doing if you want
to further torture yourself.

MS

lamiaimeil wrote:
Hi Michael,
and thanks for the answer. Yes I follow the
instructions on Env.INSTALL and I do the make command
but I have a lot of error when I do:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:tmote java net.tinyos.tools.Listen

If I close the bash and restart it the message (
please consult etc) appear again...
Andrea

Can we assume that you followed the installation
directions
referenced by the error message?
MS

lamiaimeil wrote:
Hi all,
I have install Boomerang 2.0.4 on my pc. The first
time I start the bash it's all ok but when I close
it,
I start again the bash and I write the command:

$ [EMAIL PROTECTED]:tmote java
net.tinyos.tools.Listen

the prompt answer me this:

$ [EMAIL PROTECTED]:tmote java
net.tinyos.tools.Listen
getenv JNI library not found. Env.getenv will not
work
(please consult installation directions in
tinyos-1.x/tools/java/net/tinyos/util/Env.INSTALL)
Error on [EMAIL PROTECTED]:9001:
java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused: connect

With the old Boomerang 2.0.2 I never had this
problem.
What's happened now?? Is a Boomerang problem??
Thanks!
Andrea