On Wed, December 20, 2006 6:21 am, olcay çelik said:

> in this code especially in the variable declaration a, b, c and Rthr what is
> it ?  i did not understand
> please someone help me because i have to write my own code. and
>
> my second question is in the simulation environment how can i see the raw
> data for the calculating temperature by using surge-view application
>
> if someone had did this measuring temperature please help me

You know, I just fudged it, since it wasn't important for me. That and the
battery code seem to implement strangely through Surge. It never mentions
anywhere if there is any pre-conversion in code or what, but things are
either wildly off or inverted. I probably have something wrong, but it's not
worth it to me to figure out what.

Also, the included code doesn't seem to be mathematically simplified, making
it slightly more complicated for those who don't want to try to understand
the sensor operation, only want to display the result.

--
The difference between the right word and the almost right word is really a
large matter- it's the difference between a lightning bug and the lightning.