Hi:

Thank you very much .That works well ,you get it!
What i want is that , so Thank you so much!

Jiang Wei

2006/12/19, Urs Hunkeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi Jiang,

I'm not sure what the proper way is on TinyOS-1.x. I checked in my old
code and saw that I used TOS_LOCAL_ADDRESS. So probably something like:

if(TOS_LOCAL_ADDRESS == 0) {
  // do something special for the root node
}

should work.

cu
Urs