1. I can only generate the max frequency of the sine wave at 200Hz, there's
no sine wave output if I use frequency larger than 200. How can I generate
higher frequency?

You need to use a sine wave with less samples per period to get higher
frequencies.

2. Does the DMA.setupTransfer command set up transfer once? How does
TimerExclusive control repeating DMA transfer?

It sets up the DMA with the specifications/parameters.  Timer keeps
running until you tell it to stop.

Please see the MSP430 User's Guide, these questions and more are
answered by this document.

3. Is there any audio file example other than this sine wave that I can use
to generate better audio output, like midi file?

No, no such component exists.

-Joe