Mintroute is explained in this paper:
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~awoo/sensys_awoo03.pdf

I'm not sure what the differences are beteween the lib/Mintroute file and the xbow version. So far the only thing I have noticed is that the lib version has an estimate to route ratio of 10, whereas the xbow version has a ratio of 5.

Benjamin Madore wrote:
I've been working with the Multi-Hop Routing, and I have one burning question:

What is the difference in implementations?

I have looked at:
     xbow EWMA Multihop Router (ReliableRoute)
     MultiHop LEPSM (lib/Route)
     MultiHop LQI (lib/MultiHopLQI)
     MultiHopRouterM (lib/Route -- not wired in)
     MultiHop WMEWMA (lib/MintRoute)

The MultiHop document only mentions LEPSM. Several people have mentioned the
EWMA, but I have found it to appear hastily written. Is there a document
that explains what these are? A readme? Anything?

Which should I choose to base new code on?

--
Simon Willis    BE(CompSys)(Hons)-BSc
PhD Candidate                           Tel: (07) 47814865