From: Roman Lim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 8:44 AM
To: David Moss
Cc: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] tinyos2 cc2420lpl locked-up node

I ran the same scenario with DMA for about 7 hours and the
problem did not occur until now. maybe the noDmaSpi implementation in tos2 is buggy..

Roman

David Moss wrote:
Interesting.  I've been using DMA for all of my projects instead of the
NoDma components to increase radio throughput.  If you override your local
Msp430Spi0C and Msp430Spi1C components with those found in
tinyos-2.x-contrib\rincon\tos\chips\msp430\dma does the problem still
occur?
I'll test out tmotes with no DMA to see if I can replicate your errors.
Thanks for finding and debugging this issue as much as you have.

-David