Hi,

I've been pounding away at tinyOS2 on the iMote2 platform and have
experienced a few bugs. Whenever I try to read multiple i2c sensors, there
is some sort of bus conflict (or other problem I'm just not seeing).

Sometimes it will read all of the sensor data, other times it will return
all zeros (for instance, if I try to read the i2c ADC and Light Sensor, I
get all zeros) however, other times it will actually read all of the sensor
data. Other times, if I change the order which I call a .start on the sensor
drivers it will read the data (so for instance, first I start the adc then I
start the light I'll get data, but if I do it vice versa it won't work.
however, the next day that I try the same program it doesn't work).

So basically the problem is a great deal of inconsistency, my question is if
anyone has any culture on the mote2s and tinyos2 that might be able to point
me in the right direction?

Thank you,

Federico Spadini