Thanks for the link, they have an interesting product.

André Rodrigues

----- Original Message ----- From: "Urs Hunkeler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] Does anyone have experience coonecting a TMoteSky to a PDA

Hi André,

I heard that the Pocket Loox from Fujitsu-Siemens have a USB host controller:
http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/products/mobile/handhelds/index.html

I don't have personal experience with those devices. If you look up "Windows CE" or "Windows Mobile" in the mailing list, you should find people who use PDAs with USB host controllers. Maybe you can contact them directly.

Cheers,
Urs

André Miguel de Almeida Marrão Rodrigues schrieb:
Hi

I would like to know if anyone know PDA models that have a USB master port
that work with the TMote Sky USB interface.

I have read in the MoteIV support that Zaurus sl-C3100 works, what about other PDAs?

Thanks,

André Rodrigues