Hi all,

            I am using the external flash (RAM is too small for my tasks) on
micaz motes and I am wondering hot to measure exactly the energy consumption in
the motes during the use of flash. Moreover, I was wondering how to measure
continuously (accurately) the motes' energy consumption while they are working
in any case.

Any suggestion will be really appreciated,

Cheers

Daniele

Daniele Munaretto

Researcher

DoCoMo Communications Laboratories Europe GmbH

Landsbergerstraße 312  80687 Munich  Germany

Mobile              :   +49- 162-  2919-218

Office               :   +49-  89- 56824-218

Fax                  :   +49-  89- 56824-300

visit us in http://www.docomolab-euro.com <http://www.docomolab-euro.com/>

Managing Directors (Geschäftsführer):

Dr. Toru Otsu, Narumi Umeda, Kazushige Yoshida

Amtsgericht München, HRB 132967

DoCoMo Communications Laboratories Europe GmbH

Landsbergerstrasse 312,  80687 Munich,  Germany

Managing Directors (Geschaeftsfuehrer):
Dr. Toru Otsu, Narumi Umeda, Kazushige Yoshida
Amtsgericht: Muenchen, HRB 132967