Thanks for the help it worked, one question though:

With the id's now implemented I am unware if a packet has been recieved (which I guess is the case :-D). BUT i'd still like for the motes to forward packets, even if its not for them. How can I accomplish this?

Thanks
--
Regards,
Hamdi

Quoting Michael Schippling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

This works in T1 using GenericComm with mica{2,z}, i.e. the user level
receive will only get messages addressed to Bcast or the specific moteID.
There was some discussion on the list recently about moteIDs not being
filtered on other platforms/versions/etal. I don't remember the details,
but a search might help if you are having trouble.

MS

Muhammad Azhar wrote:
   Hi,

      I'm not too sure about the lower level stuff, but if you program
   Mote X to send messages to Mote 4, only Mote 4 would receive the
   message, provided they have the same AM type (refer to online
   tutorial).  As far I know, you don't have to add anything else to
   the code.

      Hope this helps.