Hello all,

Currently, I do test multihop using the surge program by micaz..

Environment is this:

Computer ß base mote node 0  ß mote 1 ß mote2 ß mote3

Moreover, I’m trying to act only relay except source node(mote3) and mote 0.

Mote1 and mote2 act only to relay what it received child mote.

So, I modified my Surge application source.

[SurgeM.nc]

command result_t StdControl.start() {

if( TOS_LOCAL_ADDRESS == 3 ){

           call Timer.start(TIMER_REPEAT, timer_rate);

    }

    return SUCCESS;

}

I made it send only mote 3.

The other motes received and relay to parent node.

(i.e. sensing mote is only mote 3)

However, it works not well. Is this method right?

If I am wrong, send me more good answer.