Hello All,

I have a problem with the crossbow cricket. I am able to use it as beacon,listener and receiver but the transmission through it is not working. The transmit function is like this..

event result_t RadioSend.sendDone(TOS_MsgPtr data, result_t success) {
       //if(CricketConfig.run_mode != MODE_RADIO) {
           // call RadioControl.stop();
        call Leds.yellowToggle();
                //}

        return success;
 }
task void datatrans()
{
CricketRadioSend * message = (CricketRadioSend *) pTxBuffer->data;

                call BeaconsControl.stop();
                CricketConfig.run_mode = MODE_RADIO;
                TOSH_SET_US_IN_EN_PIN();
                TOSH_CLR_BAT_MON_PIN();
                TOSH_uwait(500);
                TOSH_CLR_US_IN_EN_PIN();
                TOSH_SET_BAT_MON_PIN();
                call RadioControl.start();
                call BeaconTimer.stop();

        atomic {
                                pTxBuffer->length = 4;
                                message->buffer[0] = '9';
                                message->buffer[1] = d1;
                                message->buffer[2] = t1;
               }

        call RadioSend.send(&mTxBuffer);
        call Leds.greenToggle();
}

d1 & t1 are one byte character and integer data. ptxbuffer is pointer to the buffer.

Similar code is working for mica2.

I don't know if i am missing something or am i doing something wrong.

if someone can help me on this or provide some code snippet for transmission through cricket.

Thanx nd regards
abhishek

Abhishek

ARRI