Hello,

Today, when I tried to test my application with TOSSIM, it didn't work.
First, Python.h was missing though I didn't change anything in my
distrib. I somehow fixed that, but then during the simulation, the
sendDone event is never signaled after a send call.

I tried to test a tutorial, BlinkToRadio : same result.

I tried to load BlinkToRadio in a mote, then it worked.

I don't know if TOSSIM of python is guilty. I didn't notice any python
update lately, but a tinyos update this week-end if I remember well.
Could that be the source of the problem ?

Does other Ubuntu users faced the problem ? Any clue ?

Thanks for your help,
Romain