From: Sarfraz Nawaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:35:26 +1000
To: Greg Turnipseed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, TINYOS HELP <tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] Compiling on MacOSX 10.4 for MICA

Greg,

Sorry I can't open up your output file (missing OpenOffice!). Can you please
send the output as a text file. Add PFLAGS += -v to the Makefile under Blink
directory compile and send out the output. From Michael's comments it seems
that your build environment tries to include nesc_nx.h but cannot find it.
Which version of nesc have you installed. I suspect there is something wrong
with your nesc installation.

I am running nesc-1.2.8a with tinyos-1.1.15cvsdec on linux. With my setup
the nesc_nx.h is located in /usr/lib/ncc/ directory. This nesc_nx.h is also
included in the app.c generated by nesc under build/mica2/ directory.

Regards