What? the 25 channels in MakeXbowlocal aren't enough?

Probably the CC1000 spec sheet is the place to look.
I have no idea where I found mine but it's labeled:
"Chipcon AS SmartRF CC1000 Datasheet (rev. 2.2) 2004-04-22"
I think it's basically continuously tunable...

MS

Benjamin Madore wrote:
Hello,

Could someone point me to a document that lists the discreet channels on the
CC1000. I know I've seen something on it at one time, but I can't remember
where, and a search of the archives and Google hasn't turned up what I'm
looking for.

There's just a few listed in the Makefile for Crossbow, and I'd like the
whole list.

Thank you.

-Ben Madore