On May 2, 2007, at 10:30 AM, Jonathan Barbeau wrote:

Hello,

I have some problems with TinyOS 2. I installed TinyOS 2 on cygwin.
I have a lot of mistake when I compike the Blink application

if there is anybody who can help me???

The output is pretty clear:

$ make micaz sim
C:\tinyos\cygwin\opt\tinyos-2.x\support\make\Makerules:31: warning, MAKERULES contains backslashes. The environment variable MAKERULES contains backslashes \'s. This can
    cause shell scripts including ones in this make system to fail in
strange ways. I've changed those to forward slashes for you for this build. However, you are strongly encouraged to respecify MAKERULES as either a standard unix-style path or as a mixed-style path where the
    backslashes are replaced with forward slashes /'s.

You need to specify your environment variables using Cygwin (UNIX) names, not DOS ones. E.g.,

/opt/tinyos-2.x/support/make/Makerules

Although it looks like you installed it in a place where this might be difficult.

Phil