Sounds like your temperature sensor output is grounded on the board?

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Monica
Bell
Sent: vrijdag 1 juni 2007 4:03
To: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: [Tinyos-help] (no subject)

Dear all,

I am having some problem with the temperature sensor value that I am getting
from MTS310 sensorboard. I am using Crossbow's
contrib/xbow/apps/XSensorMTS300 application. This application reads , among
other things, the temperature sensor value. My problem is I always get 0
from  Temperature.dataReady(uint16_t data)  event. Please note that I am
using micaz and tinyos 1.1.11. But when I remove the MTS310 board from the
micaz mote, the temperature reading that I get is not 0. Please let me know
what I am missing here.

Thanks a lot,
Monica

  _____