-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael
Schippling
Sent: donderdag 10 mei 2007 11:14
To: CASTEL Myriam
Cc: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] Problem with Oscilloscope application

Try using mica2 instead of 57600 in the -comm argument.
I know, I know, it should be micaz, but that's not the way things work...
Oh yeah, and if you are using later cygwin versions try /dev/ttyS0 instead
of COM1 too...

If that doesn't work, try the ListenRaw program to see if you are getting
any communciation at all.

Also...is this TOS2? If so, I think the Oscope program defaults to
being over the radio instead of direct to serial.

MS