  _____

Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von julien
falco
Gesendet: Montag, 11. Juni 2007 14:56
An: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
Betreff: [Tinyos-help] struct type

I am trying to set a value to an uint8_t type in a structure. i wrote it the
C way:

struct Command
{
   uint8_t flag;
   uint8_t length;
};

struct Command Cmd1;

    Cmd1.flag = '0';

but at compiling it says that

ReaderControllerM.nc:52: unexpected interface reference in declaration of
`Cmd1.
flag'

What does it mean? How to give a value to a byte in tinyos in general, and
what are the types? I am actually trying to go a bit further with the struct
and do something like this below, but since i am already stucked with a
simple one...:

struct Command
{
   uint8_t flag[2];