Thank you guys. Solved it. I wasn't trying to do it in an 'executable
environment' and thus the problem mentioned by Ole appeared.

Cheers,

Julien

On 6/11/07, Ole Bischoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Hi Julien,

try:

typedef struct MyCommand {

   uint8_t flag;

   uint8_t length;

} MyCommand;

MyCommand Cmd1;

And set the value (Cmd1.flag = 0;) in an "executable environment" (e.g.:
function, event, command), because otherwise the complier thinks that "Cmd1"
is a interface with the command "flag".

I think you don't have to use '0' for the assignment, just 0 or FALSE
without the apostrophe.

Don't use "command" as an identifier, because it is already a nesC
keyword.

Also take a look at http://nescc.sourceforge.net/papers/nesc-ref.pdf(Language
Reference Manual from Phil Levis)

Regards,