-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Urs
Hunkeler
Sent: dinsdag 26 juni 2007 15:52
To: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] From Boomerang to TinyOS2.x, sensor
interactivity(ON/OFF)

Sure they are: SensirionSht11C. However I have no idea how to turn them
on/off. This might not even be necessary (e.g. they would be turned on
automatically for a single sampling interval)?

Cheers,
Urs

Oussama Chougna schrieb:
The Humidity and Temperature sensors are not implemented in TinyOS 2.

There is a DemoSensorC component but it measures the internal voltage.

http://www.tinyos.net/tinyos-2.x/doc/html/nesdoc/telosb/

But if you know the ADC port settings, you can write your own
implementation.

Good luck,

Oussama