-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of CASTEL
Myriam
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 5:59 AM
To: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: [Tinyos-help] how to observe raw data

Hello,

I wrote some programs but I don't manage to see the data which are
transmitted. I am using the software Moteworks.
- I tried to use XServe (with XMeshBase programmed at the base station)
by typing xserve -device=COM4 but no message is read. I just obtain:
opening serial device: /dev/ttyS3 @57600 However, xserve work with other
applications in tutorial.

I think that one or more files are missing but Idon't know which.
Does anybody know how to see transmitted message in the cygwin console?
(-with Listen, getenv JNI library is not found while I have it - I tried
to had SODebug.h file but it doesn't work)

Thank you for your help.