Hi, Roberto!

FCF stands for Frame Control Field. I'll copy the explanation from the
CC2420 spec.

7.2.1.1 Frame control field
The frame control field is 16 bits in length and contains information
defining the frame type, addressing
fields, and other control flags. The frame control field shall be formatted
as illustrated in Figure 35.

2 first bits say if the frame is a Beacon, Data, Ack, etc. frame, for
instance.
If you want to see it bit per bit, check chapter 7.2.1.1 in the following
document: www.chipcon.com/files/CC2420_Data_Sheet_1_3.pdf

Cheers.

On 7/3/07, roberto pagliari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

what is the field uint16_t fcf;  ?