Dear Giri and Michael,

looking at the datasheet the firs 4 bits of low fuse byte are CKSEL, while
bits 4 and 5 are SUT select. Now, my fuse low byte, default by tinyos 1.0.7,
is 0xFF. Does this correspond to 8Mhz or 7.3728?

I'm asking you this because I'm getting some time interval measures, and I
need to know exactly the frequency of the microcontroller.

Thank you a lot in advance