Hi Roman,

Thank you.

Have you tested your modified CTP using CC2420LPL??
What was the power consumption??

I also used another approach ( a dirty quick fix, but
it was fastest approach) for using LPL in CTP. I
modified the DefaultLpl.nc file to use a specified
sleep period for all packets it transmitts. As every
packet passes through this layer, this sleep period is
applied to all Tx packets.

This approach is performimg duty cycle but the power
consumption is again very huge. The lowest consumption
is 4mA.

The power consumption is same as was in case when I
set the Rx sleep perion in top level application only
for the application level packet. This I stated in my
previous email.

So untill now I am not able to get the 200-400uA sleep
current in CTA.

What do you suggest to get lower power consumtion?

Or again same question--Do you think I should try
another multihop routing protocol over CC2420 LPL??

Regards
Ravi