Hi Ravi

I use LPL with tmote sky and the power consumption seems to be as
expected (I don't have exact numbers, but a oscilloscope plot where the
current consumption in sleep mode is very low compared to active mode).
I think, the CTP implementation in its current state needs some
modifications to use it with lpl. these are:
* set rx sleep interval for forwarded packet
* set no rx sleep interval for packets to root nodes (assumption: root
nodes are not battery powered)
* send consecutive packets in a very short interval to benefit from the
fact that nodes stay on for a while after they received a packet (packet
bursts)
* modify offsets and windows in header files to take the shorter
reaction time due to lpl into consideration

I don't know any other TOS2 implementations of multihop collection
protocols, so I can not suggest another one.

roman