On Aug 24, 2007, at 12:24 AM, Ravi Prasad wrote:

Hi,

I am having problem in compiling application for
simulation. The application compiles when I compile
for mote but fails when I try to compile for
simulation.

I.e. >make micaz  works fine
But  >make micaz sim    donot work.

I am able to compile and run simulation for the other
applications like Oscilloscope,RadioCountToLeds etc.
But my application does not compile for simulation. I
am trying to compile the EasyCollection application
described in TinyOS tutorial.

Are ther any specific guidelines for coding the
application to be able to compiled for simulation?

Attached below is a snippet of the errors produced by
make micaz sim for easycollection application:

It looks like you are referencing CC2420-specific functionality, which TOSSIM does not support.

Phil