Avinash,

thanks.

Yes.. CC2420 should use CSMA/CA at MAC level as it is
802.15.4 radio. And the CA part in MAC is used to
handle the hidden and exposed terminal problem. This
all is what it _SHOULD_ do.

But in my tossim simulation there is a huge loss in
packets. Huge means >99% of data packets are lost. And
many control(i.e. the control packets of routing layer
I implemented) are also lost. When I used real motes
the routing worked fine. And packet losses were very
less!!! I am not able to understand this behavior.

I want to use tossim as I need to check how the
routing behaves in a large complex network with
different type of traffic. But Tossim behaves totally
different then real network in a simple 4 mote
network!!

Any ideas??

-regards

--- Avinash Sridharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>